Thursday, February 23, 2012

Canuck Blog Love.

Sometimes, when something great comes along, I keep it to myself just for a tiny bit before sharing. I'm not sure why.  As a kid with new toys it was totally territorial and selfish.  As an adult, I have to admit it is still kind of territorial and selfish, but also a little bit "let's make sure this is actually good before we go sharing looking like a dork with no taste".

Today I'm coming out of the shadows officially on this and sharing.  This blog rocks my socks:  It's called The Art of Doing Stuff, and there's some smart DIY stuff in here without going crazy-crafter.  The writing feels honest and makes me smile with it's sense of humour that also feels pretty natural.  And in the time I've been following along, I've learned a few very practical things, and one day the blog exploded into a thesaurus providing a zillion different words for penis, so that was an interesting day.

Anyhow, I think it's good enough that I've gone and nominated it for the 2012 Canadian Weblog Awards.  Check it out!

1 comment:

Efrutik said...

Yes, Yes, YES! Saw this blog featured on a different blog. I am not following it yet (added it to my list) but think I just might. It really is a nice one. Thanks for hogging it and recommending it at last :) hihi

Chitika