Friday, January 21, 2011

Ch ch ch Changes

Sometimes, when we aren't satisfied with things, we take it upon ourselves to change them.  Sometimes the results are immediately good: do you remember when I tried this lame little chocolate bar?  Yeah.  It was so disappointing that I set out to see what I could do to heal the hurt.  First results were pretty pleasing:



It doesn't always work out so smoothly in life though, does it?  Sometimes it's not so clear to us if we're heading in the right direction, and when that happens we might stop and ask for directions.

I wasn't really satisfied with the look or functionality of this blog, and so I've started to tinker with it.  While I'm confident when designing new items in chocolate, I am a complete amateur (and a nervous one at that) at designing anything on the internet.  So, I'm stopping to ask for directions, sort of.  If there is anything that makes your eyes bleed, or you find something that seems broken/buggy along the way, please feel free to let me know.   A simple thumbs ups or thumbs down are always welcome feedback too.

4 comments:

Sebastián Moncho said...

Wow, you changed the wallpaper of your blog, it isn't? It looks amazing now :)

Jessica said...

Thanks :) It's got a ways to go, but it's nice to know it's already looking better.

Laura and Ben said...

Yes! It looks lovely! Is the picture from Liege?

Jessica said...

Yes it is in Liège, and thank you!

Chitika