Monday, October 11, 2010

M.I.A

I have been missing in action, and there is much catching up to do.  I am still stupidly busy though which means I'm going to have to dole out the catching up in bite size pieces.

Today I am hung over and gastrointestinally ruined from a dinner that (in fine Belgian fashion,) ended around 2:30am, and so the bite size pieces will really be bite-sized today.  And kind of crappy.  Sorry in advance for that.

Look!  I made mint chocolate chip ice cream.


Look!  When I shrug I resemble a scary female bodybuilder.
Yeah.  I'm kind of uncomfortable with that, particularly since i've done ZERO arm-exercise in like, forever, and ever.  Fortunately they are "stealth guns", and if I don't shrug, they remain totally hidden and I look normal and womanly, and not at all like I've been injecting anabolic steroids.

This is as far as my pinot grigio pickled brain will take us today.  This must be the best blog entry I've ever written.

1 comment:

Efrutik said...

Hahhaha and she is back. Good to see you here Jessica. Look at least you eat that late b/c you have to! I eat that late b/c I'm still hungry at that hour :( I thought unintentionally looking like a female bodybuilder was a norm? Oops or is that something I tell myself when I look at my arms......

Glad to have you back, do come visit when you can :)

Chitika