Thursday, October 28, 2010

Excuses, Excuses.

I'm sick.  It is my one day off after working very hard all week to make sure the hotel was in sparklingly great shape for our annual inspection and now my overtired body has given up.  My throat is on fire, my ears are plugged, and I wear a turtleneck, yoga leggings, and a generally dour expression.

It's also one of the last days I'll have off before heading to Canada, which means I should be finishing off presents and doing chocolatey things and whatnot.  I had also hoped to do a long run today.  Hah.  NONE of that is happening right now since I can't summon the energy to get off the couch and do ANYTHING.

Even this blog entry was an effort but I figured I've been missing in action so much lately I owe an excuse at the very least.

(If you're wondering how the hotel inspection went, it went well and the stuff I handle got perfect scores.)

I'm off to bed to die now.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I'm hoping you're in Canada and not actually dead...

Chitika