Friday, September 17, 2010

Awww.

Today Boyfriend left on a work-trip to a (kind of) scary country.  No, no, it's not Luxembourg this time.  It's the kind of country where you take vaccinations before going, and try to avoid malarial mosquitos, and try not to think about being next door to Iraq.

He was already gone by the time I got home, but I've been finding these around the house:

Placed right where I normally leave my keys.

Taped up in the bathroom.

Atop the laptop.  (Whatever could have given him the idea I'd see it here?)

My acid-green pillow.  I did not buy these sheets.

I'm not sure if I'll find others, but I'm going to let these guys hang around with me until he gets back.

I miss him already.

2 comments:

polka-dotter said...

This is so sweet =)

-makimonster

Alice said...

AWW! Adorable.

Chitika