Saturday, June 26, 2010

If I'm not back later, you're invited to the funeral

Ahah!  Today the sky is looking very clear, and I have the day off.
If all goes well, I'll be jumping out of a plane later today, at an altitude of 4000m.
I'll free-fall for about 60 seconds, and then the nice person I'm harnessed to will make sure our parachute deploys.
If all goes really well, I'll be landing safely with a massive smile on my face, nothing hurt, and my underwear will still be clean!

Always the optimist, I quickly sketched out how I envision things going.

Big reason why I should probably invest in a Wacom tablet:  My trackpad skills suck.

Once it's done, I'll probably post a little more about the experience.  And if I don't post in the next 24 hours... you're all invited to my funeral!


EDIT: I'm not dead, and it was awesome.  More later, but sleep first!

2 comments:

Efrutik said...

Yay, that is one of the things I have always wanted to do!!!!! Too exciting, can't wait for your report (ummm crossing fingers on that one)! ENJOY it and bask in your courage!

Charlie's Tribe said...

Well done, crazy-kamakazie-person. Is the underwear clean?

Chitika