Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I have never wanted to rock Michael Jackson fashion more...

For purely practical reasons of course.  (See photo.)


Under the band-aids are red, puffy, angry patches.  Something has royally pissed off my skin.  I'm pretty sure it's a chemical burn, and though my skin started getting grumpy a few days ago now it's just ... well... a mess of red, angry patches.  I'd rather have people think I'm a boxer, or a die-hard Michael Jackson fan than have them think that I have NECROTIZING FASCIITIS when I hand over my money to them at the grocery store or wherever.

I have been thinking all day that I should not have been so quick to dismiss this fashion trend:


What I wouldn't give for a pair of these babies right now.

2 comments:

spacetiger said...

I don't know, I think your bandaids already make some kind of awesome post-apocalyptic glove.

I wish the hand a speedy recovery, though!

Jessica said...

Thanks!

Chitika