Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am part reptile.

Read no further should you wish to retain your appetite.  I'm warning you.

Strangely, once a year my hands erm, shed...  They scale slightly and peel over a day or two, as though I'd dipped them accidentally in bleach or something.  (This, despite the fact that I am an obsessive user of moisturizer.)  Try not to throw up in your mouth a little, but this year I caught the magic 24 hours on film so I could share the magic with you all.


I have no idea why this happens, but fortunately it happened this year on a non-work day.  The same day I said I may have been a 3-toed sloth in a past life.  As if my body was saying "Really?  Think again, ssssister."  So, maybe I was actually just a really slow snake in a past life.  A boa constrictor?  I think that's my final answer.

My body is weird.

No comments:

Chitika