Monday, February 15, 2010

The score on The Soldes (as promised.)

The wearable haul:

Yeah, I like argyle sometimes.  So what?

I *love* this graphic.

Not too big, not too small, and just a little sparkle.

Dangliest earrings I own.

Finally, I have boots that aren't black.

Fancy Dims.  Related sidenote: I have a natural talent for destroying stockings, so I normally buy anything I find remotely acceptable to keep myself stocked up.
I also bought some seriously comfortable (and hawt) stays, but I'm not modeling those for you!

I've been looking for quite some time for a pair of flat black boots that I can stomach.

Scandalously sexy fit, crazily comfortable fabric, especially excellent price.  Here's to not always sleeping in old Boyfriend t-shirts!

Slightly girly, (but still simple) charcoal wool-trench.

All for less than 120 Euro.  I'm pretty happy with my haul.

No comments:

Chitika