Friday, February 12, 2010

Really, Google?

Someone did a google-search for my name (first and last), and actually got this blog.
Which is funny, because I'm pretty sure my last name doesn't appear anywhere in this blog... and there has to be a million other Jessicas who ought to be getting more google hits than this here blog for whatever it is they've done.

Will have to sort this out after work.  Will feel mildly naked until then.
It's not that I'm not willing to be accountable for what I've written... I just don't like the idea of being •that• easy to find.

1 comment:

~ Lopa said...

I actually like when Google gives me as a result of my name search ;) hehe

It gives my facebook and linkedin profile, and that's ok i guess.

And yes no where on my blog, my full name is there with surname, and so it never gives my blog as a result until and unless i specify i am searching for a blog.

Nice blog, i always like more the randomness of one's thoughts than all the information encyclopedias at times :)

Chitika