Monday, January 18, 2010

Runaway, pt 2

Ok, after a good contemplative funk today in my bathrobe, (which went well into the afternoon,) I am over myself.  I don't feel the need to go anywhere, and I don't want to go anywhere to 'get away'.

It seems Boyfriend agrees that this whole thing is truly "a bullshit" we both decided to inflate, and understands that I don't hate his friends.  He knows why I am here, and I do too, so I don't feel such an urgent need to skulk off to Oslo, or Stockholm, or Dublin (though I *did* see amazingly cheap plane tickets for all...)

In other news, the Belgian postal system has proved yet again it's amazing competence.  Today I received my mother's Christmas present.  She sent it on the 12th of December, and paid a tidy sum to ensure it arrived to me not later than the 21st of December.  Today it finally showed up, almost a month late.  At this point, I'll just say I'm glad it came at all.

1 comment:

EFRUTIK said...

My bf's Christmas present from NL arrived to only be returned back to his mother's home in Cujik, NL. Yay for Dutch post service!

Chitika