Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mid-backlog plea for Haïti

I wasn't planning on making an entry today, however...

I just wanted to let whoever reads this know that people in Haïti are suffering incredibly, after a 7.0 earthquake hit them quite suddenly yesterday.  They are in desperate need of help.  I'm not at all in an advantageous financial position, however I just got my butt online to Canadahelps.org and donated to a charity that provides potable water and potable water-solutions to people in Haïti.  I highly recommend that even if you can only afford 5 bucks, that you do a quick google search and donate as well, to the The Red Cross, to Yéle, to Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders), to *anyone* you find suitable to help these people in their FIRST aid needs.  If you can't liberate $5, at least take a moment to send a little love and strength their way, ok?

No comments:

Chitika