Friday, November 6, 2009

It's official...

The seat on the bus that faces someone else is the 'get coughed on' seat.

Everytime!  Everytime I sit there, I get coughed at by the person sitting directly opposite me.

Today that meant on the way to work, and on the way back.

********

This weekend is the Rallye du Condroz!  Tomorrow I'm off to watch cars do stuff on narrow winding roads!  It's my first rally!  I'm taking my camera!  I hope it doesn't suck!

********

Just an interesting factoid from over around these parts: 25 employees of France Telecom have committed suicide in the past 20 months.  Wow, I wonder what their company culture is like?

1 comment:

Laura and Ben said...

'I hope it doesn't suck!' captures my feelings before heading out to Belgian events perfectly. I'm glad it's not just me...

Chitika