Monday, March 2, 2009

RAAAAAR day.

I've had too much coffee today, and this is a problem.  It's a problem because it's a skin-freezing -22ºC outside at the moment, so I can't use up the extra energy on a run...given that my SKIN WILL FREEZE after about 1 or 2 Kms.

It's a problem because I started feeling more anxious than I already was about my visa application today, so I decided to call the consulate to inquire about the status of said application, only to find out that it's on hold.  When I asked why it was on hold I was informed that it was because the consulate didn't actually process the visas, and they were waiting to hear back from BRUSSELS about it.  The woman on the other end of the phone then added "and they like to take their time there...when are you travelling?"  I'm supposed to be travelling on April 1st, but I have to check back with the consulate in 10 days...(which is 20 days prior to my flight,) to see if they've heard anything.  (Anything!!!)  Too much coffee plus slow administration = ridiculous caffeine-fueled anxiety.  Problem.

Another problem: there is STILL SO MUCH STUFF in my apartment!  I know this should get dealt with in time for my departure...but the fact that it's mostly all still here at the moment isn't helping much to ease my nerves.  In other words, yesterday I was *euphoric* because it's finally, after all this waiting, only a month more :D, and today I'm panicked because it's only a month more!!! :0

@_@

I have a feeling I'm going to be very tired at the end of this month.


No comments:

Chitika